Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Portrait of a Pond Heron

Another of the old images that i happened to find lying on my comp.

Pond Heron
Canon EOS 40D + The Canon EF 500mm f/4.0 L IS USM


One of the most commonly found birds in and around the City, I found the color of this Pond Heron to be quite different when compared to most of them. A lot more 'whiter' as compared to the common pale-brown coloration.

Camera & Lens borrowed from my friend Vinay L for this shot.

All Images are Copyrighted Angad Achappa and may not be used in any form,website or print media without written permission of the Photographer. For any inquiry for the photographs please contact: angadachappaphotography@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of a Pond Heron before, but this image is wonderful. Love the eyes. I spied a Great Blue Heron today, first time in about four weeks. It also spied me and flew pretty quickly~

    ReplyDelete

Comment and critique appreciated!